Undress Brisbane is back for its 3rd year.
On the 12th of October a carpark will be transformed into an underground fashion hub.
28 designers. 3 runway shows. 1 night only.
Date: 12 October 2013
Location: Wilson Parking Chinatown, Fortitude Valley
- The biggest sustainable fashion runway in Australia
- Three runway shows: swimwear & lingerie, day-wear, evening-wear & accessories
- Sustainable design exhibitions
- Organic cocktails
- Becky Lucas (comedian) will MC the night
- DJ set by YAHN
- After-party at Oh Hello from 10 PM
The runway show will be lead by the 2013 ‘Faces of Undress Brisbane’; four fashion-forward young models selected as brand ambassadors.
Sponsored by Ethical Clothing Australia, Aveda, Lyla Clare Hair Salon and PSI Screen Printing, Undress Brisbane will take place on October 12, 2013 on the 4th floor of Wilson Car Park in Fortitude Valley.